Newbie with a Fischer Panda problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Gratitude
Vessel Make
Pacific Seacraft 38T
I'm new to the trawler forum. Been a blow boater most of my life but just bought a 38' Pacific Seacraft fast trawler for my wife and I in our golden years. Not too many of them around. It has a Fischer Panda Generator that overheated on the way to Florida last week. A broken belt was the problem. Thats been fixed but now the diesel won't start. Turns over well. I understand there may be a solenoid that needs reseting. Anyone have any inside into this problem. Thanks Bill

I'm new to the trawler forum. Been a blow boater most of my life but just bought a 38' Pacific Seacraft fast trawler for my wife and I in our golden years. Not too many of them around. It has a Fischer Panda Generator that overheated on the way to Florida last week. A broken belt was the problem. Thats been fixed but now the diesel won't start. Turns over well. I understand there may be a solenoid that needs reseting. Anyone have any inside into this problem. Thanks Bill

Welcome!

Think you might get a better response if you start a new thread on the topic.

Welcome!

Think you might get a better response if you start a new thread on the topic.

I went ahead and started a new thread in the appropriate section for you, Bill.

Welcome aboard. We've got some knowledgeable folks who will probably mosy by and comment soon.

Good luck with your new boat!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom