Micro Air FX-1 Thermostat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RickH

Veteran Member
New to the forum and have been lurking and reading the collective wisdom of this group.* Ready to post the first question, so here goes...

My old (early 90's??) three knob controller for the heat/AC is beginning to get really flakey and it's time for a replacement.* Looks to me like the Micro Air FX1 is among the best of what's out there and will give me the opportunity to relocate the stat to a better location (currently about three inches above the icemaker).* Do any of you trawleristas own or have first-hand knowledge of this particular unit? *Looking for any/all feedback.* Thanks !!

Heres the link to the specs:* http://www.marinewholesales.com/en/product.php?id=1209

Rick

Thanks much for the feedback Keith.

Rick

Micro Air is a great company. I put three in to replace the knobs on my former 45' Californian. Customer support was excellent.

And a belated thanks to you too Doc.* Looks like the tribe has spoken and there will be an FX1 in the near future for me.

Rick

RickH wrote:
And a belated thanks to you too Doc.* Looks like the tribe has spoken and there will be an FX1 in the near future for me.

Rick

*Welcome aboard Rick. The tribe "loves to speak"! Hey, what elso have we got to do??

We hope to be in Chicago in a few weeks on business. I hear the lake is crystal clear??

Steve,

Very muddy and confused seas when I launched last week.* A whopping 42 degrees with 20-30 knot winds to make docking a real*adventure.* Today, 90 degrees and light breezes.* That's spring in Chicago....

Rick

Back
Top Bottom