Manatee Air-Conditioning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Velvet has a 16,000 a/c unit that is old. There is a company here in Stuart called Ocean Breeze a/c that make all kinds and I am going to get thier 18.500 unit which is just a tad bigger than my old unit which fits under the galley sink area. I pulled the unit and will bring it to them and they will match the fan exit so all I need to do is plug in the new one I hope. If not will have to get an electrician in. That should cool Velvet nicely.

I have one of their 16800 btu units and I really like it. I went with heat strip instead of the heat pump as I can run it on the hard or with the sea valve off. I also have a SeaBreeze unit (16k btu) for the front of the boat that is a heat pump.

I am very impressed with the Ocean Breeze company , have you been to their shop?

Hmmm. Maybe I should take a look at Sea Breeze. I'm over here in Stuart now.

Thanks Larry, the duct board looks great and I can see how it opens up the closet shelving I will add it to my work list.
Bill

Larry, come on over and look see

Larry please stop by the next time your in Stuart to share thoughts. I am working on Velvet every day. Did get Danny to paint the boat but has only showed up two times in the last month, but most of the sanding is done from the teak rail up, I'M doing the teak rail. Need an electrican soon to hook all the new stuff up, figure two or three days, ouch! Will be changing the name to HALLELUJAH and will be delayed till Jan 2015 to start cruising.

Cpt.Craig

Larry please stop by the next time your in Stuart to share thoughts.
Cpt.Craig

What Marina are you camped-out at, Capt. Craig? I usually have to make runs to Stuart every time I go to Indiantown.

My location in Stuart

Hi, My boat is at my home, directions are easy. Just stay on sr76/martin grade which turns into Indian ST. when you cross the new bridge. Stay on indian st. to my home. Once you cross us1, then rr tracks, then dixie hwy, and continue east until you cross a flat bridge, once you cross that bridge the name of the road changes into St Lucie Blv. so, two blocks past that bridge on your right you will see a tall white pineapple post mailbox, that is me. 2513 se st. lucie bl. 772-341-0393 Cpt.Craig

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom