Lectra San woes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

glennjenn

Vessel Name
Osprey
Vessel Make
Randell 54'
Hi all,

We have an older Lectra San MC unit that has died - power to unit but no power to circuit board. No blown fuses could be found. Macerators and sea water pump work when power is supplied.
Blown circuit board?

cheers
Glenn

I've heard their tech support is excellent. Give them a call.

A company called AMI is Australia's Raritan dealer/distributor network. You want to talk to Troy Cameron...he's AMI's Raritan tech guru. Not sure which location...AMI has locations all over OZ. The phone # I just got from Raritan here is 08 9331 0000 which AMI's website shows to be their O'Connor home office. If he's at different #, I'm sure they can give it to you.

Btw...there is no pump in the LectraSan--nor in the ElectroScan or PuraSan...they're all flow through devices that discharge via displacement...incoming volume pushes an equal volume of treated waste out.

Power to the unit...

Not to the circuit board.

That should be easy. Check voltage at the circuit board and trace it back. The power for the circuit board in most cases comes from the terminals on top of ther lectra-san if memory serves correctly.

2nd on their great tech support!

Cheers for that, Peggy the pump I mean is the one that feeds the head.

I just purchased the system and plan on starting to install it next weekend.
Soon as I get it running I'm replacing every hose on the holding and replace.

Be sure to follow the directions...and if you have questions, contact Raritan tech support for the answer before you discover you guessed wrong and have to do it over...'cuz it's always cheaper and easier to do it right the first time.

Mac McCoy in Raritan's Ft. Lauderdale plant is your go-person: 954-525-0378

Peggie
There are 3 ways to do everything...the right way, the wrong way, and what some guy has gotten away with. (source unknown)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom