Head upgrade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Propnut

Vessel Name
Voyager
Vessel Make
41' PT Europa
I'm getting ready to install a fresh water head on my new to me 41' PT Europa Trawler.
Looking at a Raritan Elegance or a Tecma by Thetford. I can't afford a million dollar yacht, but I am looking to buy and install the best electric marine head available at will fit in my boat. I'm replacing all the sanitation hose with PVC pipe where it's feasible. Any suggestions on the best head or other things to consider for the upgrade. I've researched the composting heads and ruled those out.

I would take Peggy's recommendations above all others. However, after a year living with a Tecma Silence I have been very happy with it. This is my first electric head.

Tecma is an excellent toilet, but the Raritan Marine Elegance is the top rated electric macerating toilet today. Raritan Marine_Elegance Promo.pdf Another forum member whose user name is HopCar is the former owner of Hopkins Carter Marine stores and is still able to arrange some excellent discount prices for trawler forum members.

Thanks for the information. I had the Raritan Elegance in my previous boat and was very happy with it. Just didn't know if there was a better head option. I'll check with HopCar for pricing. Thanks again for your professional opinion .

Thanks for the information. I had the Raritan Elegance in my previous boat and was very happy with it. Just didn't know if there was a better head option. I'll check with HopCar for pricing. Thanks again for your professional opinion .

Sounds like a great plan!

Tecma is an excellent toilet, but the Raritan Marine Elegance is the top rated electric macerating toilet today. Raritan Marine_Elegance Promo.pdf Another forum member whose user name is HopCar is the former owner of Hopkins Carter Marine stores and is still able to arrange some excellent discount prices for trawler forum members.

I just replaced two toilets with Raritan Marine Elegance electric. Very happy. Quiet. Easy install.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom