Espar7DL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Min Egen

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for this old model? I am looking for a secondary controller for my diesel heater. If you have one or know where I can find one it would be very much appreciated. The original system continues to work well and I hate to put in a new system. If you need parts for your furnace I have many used parts for the basic system would be glad to help with parts not available through normal suppliers. Thanks. Min Egen

Before I got rid of my D7L Espar, I paid this guy more $ per year than I spent on 3 diesel engines. Most of what he did required him to know the wiring, so it is likely you can get a wiring diagram from him. I think his name is Brian, at Vancouver marine electronics | Roton
(604) 688-2325.

When I removed the heater, I left the thermostat and its wiring in place. Is it possible this includes the controller you are seeking? Maybe a photo of what you are seeking?

Last edited:
Rixen in Portland Oregon has been an Espar dealer for many years and may have the diagram you need. 800 925 6260. Ask for Jim.

Sent me a Private Message with your email address and I will send you the manuals....:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom