chb owners manuals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

timmer

Just bought a 35' ponderosa chb trawler....I hope this doesn't elicit to much laughter , but does anyone know if a manual is available for this vessel :banghead:

An owners manual for a Taiwanese Tub is an extinct animal.

That's what I have been telling my wife.....but as with many wife's they only believe it if it is heard from someone else....the produce man, the bag boy, strangers ect....

Greetings,
Welcome aboard! We had a 1979 Marine Trader at one point and the only "documentation" we had was a wiring diagram in Chinese. Not sure whether it was Mandarin or Cantonese but we were the fourth or fifth owners and ANY resemblance to the original wiring was coincidence at that point. I never bothered to have it translated BUT I did ask a friend what the labels were on a sink drain and a faucet bib. "Thousands of mountains" and "Happy Pearl electric company"...

We had a 1979 Marine Trader at one point and the only "documentation" we had was a wiring diagram in Chinese.

Oh yeah... Got a wiring diagram in Kanji but it was OBE'd by the enhancements made by the other 12 previous owners of the boat.

That's what I have been telling my wife.....but as with many wife's they only believe it if it is heard from someone else....the produce man, the bag boy, strangers ect....

Funny. I thought I was the only one.....

You don't need to go to Taiwan to get confusing wiring diagrams.
I had a Sterling truck (new), the diagram in the owner's manual
did not match the truck, wires not even in the truck.:banghead:
The diagram pasted on the inside of the panel cover was the same.:banghead:
Go over to the dealer's shop, enter the serial number of the truck to call
up the build specs, same results.:banghead::banghead:
Go figure!

Ted

Oh, no longer have that unit.

"An owners manual for a Taiwanese Tub is an extinct animal."

No an extinct thing did exist at one time.

There are no TT manuals as few actually know who really built any TT boat.

A hull would be plopped as a wedding present , and the success of the build was up to the groom.

If the boat sold and was reordered , another TT builder in business.

Back
Top Bottom