Taking the Plunge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This morn I called and spoke with Betty Jo. Have ph. # to call George later today. Seems life is OK for them! Takes a load off my mind regarding their well-being after sudden and total TF departure form posts on this greatly interesting thread.

Knowing many of us on TF have been rather keen in hopes they were well... Let you know if something more is worth reporting.

If we and he get to speak on phone... I'm going to try and get George to post here again. Sure is good to learn they are doing well, enjoying life.

Heck, with all the contacts here as well as classified section they may be wise to begin posting to TF again. Could help sell their boat!! :dance:

Cheers!!

Art :speed boat:

Thanks for the update, Art. Good to hear they are doing well. I feared the worse.

Thanks for the update, Art. Good to hear they are doing well. I feared the worse.

Al - Your post made me remember to call the # Betty Jo had given me this morning to speak with George. Evidently he'd come home early from work feeling poorly and was asleep when Betty and I spoke.

I left message on George's msg. service. Reminded him that many in TF missed them both and had become concerned about their wellbeing... brought about by their abrupt and for years non broken silence. I mentioned that I hoped neither I nor others had pissed em off!

Also, mentioned that by coming back onto TF, especially by posting in his thread "Taking the Plunge" as well as by advertising in "Classifieds" that brokers and others in TF just might do the trick to help sell their boat.

Betty had told me their next adventure would be in a motor home... once the boat sold.

I as many others do too, wish them great lives! :dance:

:thumb: :D

It sounds like you are about to go live a dream! Best of luck!

Testing one, two. Testing!

George here. We are alive and kicking. Sorry for not returning calls or posting. More to come soon my dear friends.

Thanks to u all for your kind words and concern.

For now: We are selling the boat. It is listed on Craigslist Treasure Coast. More details to follow.

Again, we are overwhelmed with your kindness and concern. Stay tuned for detailed update.

That is all. [emoji56]

Greetings,
Welcome back! I missed you and Betty Jo...

200w.gif

Testing one, two. Testing!

George here. We are alive and kicking. Sorry for not returning calls or posting. More to come soon my dear friends.

Thanks to u all for your kind words and concern.

For now: We are selling the boat. It is listed on Craigslist Treasure Coast. More details to follow.

Again, we are overwhelmed with your kindness and concern. Stay tuned for detailed update.

That is all. [emoji56]
Fr. G!!!! So glad to hear from you!!! Welcome back my friend. You and Jo always have a spot on ASD

Goodness - Damn!! Fr. George... Ol' Buddy. I/we/us-all in TF are some darn pleased to learn that you and Betty Jo are A-OK! ;)

Ya do know... don't cha... that you and Betty had truly/clearly become celebs on TF regarding newbies being able to jump right in and make a success of pleasure boating! You two did what many newbies can't seem to accomplish. :dance: :speed boat:

Many PM asked if I'd heard from you. :ermm:

Now, I'll cease laying messages on your phone and will be looking forward to any TF posts you decide to print.

Welcome Back! And, great luck in selling your boat. Here's hoping you stay at least somewhat in the boating community. It's always good to keep your feet wet! :thumb:

Your friend, Art :D

Goodness - Damn!! Fr. George... Ol' Buddy. I/we/us-all in TF are some darn pleased to learn that you and Betty Jo are A-OK! ;)

Ya do know... don't cha... that you and Betty had truly/clearly become celebs on TF regarding newbies being able to jump right in and make a success of pleasure boating! You two did what many newbies can't seem to accomplish. :dance: :speed boat:

Many PM asked if I'd heard from you. :ermm:

Now, I'll cease laying messages on your phone and will be looking forward to any TF posts you decide to print.

Welcome Back! And, great luck in selling your boat. Here's hoping you stay at least somewhat in the boating community. It's always good to keep your feet wet! :thumb:

Your friend, Art :D

[emoji106][emoji481]

Hi guys. I have a video update on my YouTube channel that you might like to watch. Here is the link: https://youtu.be/bg4Bjls8Asg

Saves me some typing. You know what a lazy shite I am.

George, really sorry to hear about your health issue, I can understand where it could easily lead to depression. Glad you're doing better and hope the trajectory is only upward.

Hope the future for you and Betty Jo continues to improve!

Ted

:iagree: What he said.

Thanks for the update and prayers for continued improvements.

Back
Top Bottom