"Meater" new toy food "hifi"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Make
Nordic Tug 37
Hi,

I remember here some delicious conversations about food. I thought something might interest you.

A fun new application for barbecue Masters!:socool:

Wireless meat fryer for your phone, you can grill with juice steaks and roasts. Meater pay about 70$

More information

https://store.meater.com/

Nbs

Last edited:
I use wireless thermometers regularly. I've often wondered why they don't incorporate the smartphone into the design. I like this concept.

This one looks like a large bore probe to be able to accommodate the AAA battery. I think I'd prefer one with a bulbous end for the battery and a smaller diameter end for the probe. Mine are wired to the transmitter but a much more 'normal' probe diameter.

A probe type meat thermometer, with dial showing optimum temp for your choice of roast, costs about $10. Mine has outlasted at least 6 phones.
Ok, back into the cave to check the fire under the camping oven.:blush:

I use wireless thermometers regularly. I've often wondered why they don't incorporate the smartphone into the design. I like this concept.

This one looks like a large bore probe to be able to accommodate the AAA battery. I think I'd prefer one with a bulbous end for the battery and a smaller diameter end for the probe. Mine are wired to the transmitter but a much more 'normal' probe diameter.

I do believe if I read it correctly, the AAA battery is contained in the wall mounted storage rack.

Overall, a nice concept. Now let's work on the final dollar figure a bit.

I have been a Meater user for years, but couldn't use it for high temperature BBQing, like rotisserie. There is a new improved Meater out now -- tolerant of much higher ambient temperatures.

Back
Top Bottom