Any thoughts on 45 Sea Ranger Pilothouse?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shelli563

We've been looking at a lot of boats for liveaboard.* We noticed some early 80's 45' Sea Ranger Pilothouse and it seems to have alot of what we are looking for, design wise.* Since it is at some distance for viewing, thought I'd get some opinions before deciding if it is worth the trip to view.*

Does anyone have this boat and could tell us what type of fuel economy to expect?*

How seaworthy?* What kind of roll or snap can we expect?* Would you recommend stabilizers?

Any other information is most welcome!!

Thanks,

Shelli

Shelli563 wrote:
We've been looking at a lot of boats for liveaboard.* We noticed some early 80's 45' Sea Ranger Pilothouse and it seems to have alot of what we are looking for, design wise.* Since it is at some distance for viewing, thought I'd get some opinions before deciding if it is worth the trip to view.*

Does anyone have this boat and could tell us what type of fuel economy to expect?*

How seaworthy?* What kind of roll or snap can we expect?* Would you recommend stabilizers?

Any other information is most welcome!!

Thanks,

Shelli

*I believe Delia Rosa is a 47 Sea Ranger.* You might try a private e-mail to them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom