Would Like to View a Defever 44

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

angus99

Guru
Vessel Name
Stella Maris
Vessel Make
Defever 44
After seeing one of these briefly on vacation in S. Carolina, mid to late-80s Defever 44s have moved near the top of our list. Bottom line, we'd like a second look at one, but closer to home. Not looking for a boat that's for sale, necessarily--I've checked YW and the Defever Cruisers sites and there does not appear to be any on the market near us anyway. (A couple of owners from the DF site have kindly invited us to see theirs when they're closer to our area in the Fall, but we have some time on our hands now and would like to put it to use.)

We're not asking to go aboard, just to view one from the dock under less time pressure than last time. So, if anyone has one or knows an owner we could contact about seeing their boat (with permission and from a respectful distance) please PM me. We live west of Philadelphia, but can drive to the Chesapeake or other reasonably close waters.

Thanks!

48' DeFever

If you find yourself in the Washington, D.C. area in the next couple of weeks I have a 48' DeFever you are free to come aboard; it's not for sale (I'm having too much fun!) and it's not the 44' you are hoping to find but it might be worth your time to take a peak if you find yourself nearby, the extra 4' goes a long way in extra space, comfort and is easily piloted solo.

I sailed up from Ft. Lauderdale last May and am headed back south to the Bahamas in two weeks so the timing might be tight for you.

John

Thanks, John! I'm on a plane to Rio, but will be in touch when I get back this weekend.

John, PM'd you.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom