Wooden baybuilt, questions on disposal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LWW

Veteran Member
My brother and I are contemplating the disposal of a 41' wood baybuilt boat. It has a lot of good equipment on it and I'd really like to get from you guys an idea of what this stuff is worth. It's powered by a sweet little 135 hp lehman which we bought from Bob Smith about 10 years ago and hooked to a BW transmission which we had rebuilt a the time of install. everything else was bout new during the last 10 years, including the 5 KW Sea Power unit which has been a blessing on hot days running everything on the boat while underway. I'll list everything below and maybe you guys can help.

135 hp Lehman
Borg Warner w1.5-1 reduction
17x17 four blade prop
5 KW SeaPower unit
Dual Station Sea Star hydraulic steering
110 AC Mermaid Airconditioner

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Larry

Make a list of each item with it's discription, model #, s/n #, etc., condition, price and a picture, then list them in the classified section.

I think you're right. I'll make that list and get numbers next time I go down to boat. Thanks Larry

That boat has a lot more good parts than that.List every little thing on the boat.Use ebay and craigs list.All the guys like me that are planning boat builds,will buy it to use on their boats.

You might net $5k for everything , but there will be a cost to buldozing the hull and paying for its removal.

Burning it is no longer the std. option.

FF

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom