WoodChart.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

menzies

Guru
Vessel Name
SONAS
Vessel Make
Grand Alaskan 53
During our Chesapeake trip this year we called into a store in St Michael's that sold these wooden charts. I quite liked them, but we left without a purchase.
We came back from our recent vacation last night and a belated birthday present was waiting for me!

I wish they would add the Abacos and Exumas but they just have Nassau and Eleuthera and Cat.

Attachments

• woodchart1.jpg
    woodchart1.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 93
  • woodchart2.jpg
    woodchart2.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 82
Looks great! I've considered trying to make one for myself covering Puget Sound.

Check out the West Coast on their web page for Puget Sound, and drop some Christmas hints!

This could be a rather expensive Xmas gift for maps that we have traveled!

This could be a rather expensive Xmas gift for maps that we have traveled!

I know. I am already eyeing Ireland (or the UK) and I would like to see them do a Florida one (rather than the local ones).

Thanks for the links. Yeah, $400 is a hunk of change. As I said, I’m considering trying it myself.

Thanks for the links. Yeah, $400 is a hunk of change. As I said, I’m considering trying it myself.

$400 is nothing these days. Buy three or four!

For the more frugal sailor that has saved all of his(her) paper charts for 40 years, a nicely framed paper chart is pretty cool looking also.
search

Got the Salish Sea for Christmas last year. Looks good in my family room, right across from the Geoff Hunt print.

We were at Lake Tahoe last week. That map looked pretty good too.

Last edited:
I have one of So Cal. And the Islands . For the work involved, I think the price is very reasonable.

Got the Salish Sea for Christmas last year. Looks good in my family room, right across from the Geoff Hunt print.

We were at Lake Tahoe last week. That map looked pretty good too.
Ah, another Patrick O'Brian fan.
[emoji106]

We have the "San Juan" chart. We found it in a shop. In Poulsbo WA.

Attachments

• IMG_20181109_135615.jpg
    IMG_20181109_135615.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 31
Back
Top Bottom