Who is going to the Seattle Boat Show?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Alaskan Sea-Duction
Vessel Make
1988 M/Y Camargue YachtFisher
We plan to spend 3 days there Friday 26th to Sunday 28th.

1st day we will make the rounds on the seminar circuit. Then off to the Ray Marine factory reps to discuss auto pilot and a new MFD to tie into my c97.

I will also be dropping by the Coastal Explorer folks. I am told the new upgrade is nothing like the old version. Kinda like switching from Windows 97 to Windows 10. You have to relearn it all.

I am also looking at pot pullers. My shrimp pots have 600ft of lead line and can be tough to haul up by hand.

What are your plans and shopping list?

Anyone want to set up a "TF gathering?"

https://seattleboatshow.com/

I'll be there most days wandering the show and giving some presentations! Would be great to catch up with you and any other TF members!

I'll be going. Mostly tire kicking and talking to Garmin about using an older AP with a newer MFD. I also have a friend/neighbor who's about to be converted to the trawler world so I'll be towing him in. ;)

Last edited:
Definitely will be in town Monday afternoon the 29th til Saturday morning. Haven't decided when to go to the show. Plan to upgrade from passive AIS to active. Maybe an FM antenna and various tschotches.

Who's for brunch at Voula's?

'Prof

Tom, we're going but not sure the timing yet. I'll be looking for you.

The Nordhavn Dreamers are going to hand out buttons so they can ID each other. We need TF hats or something ;>)

We go every year. I think we are signed up to the PSYC booth Wednesday morning and afternoon. I will be visiting the Sure Marine booth at some point, I need HEAT

I'll head up one day or another. My only intended purchase is Coastal Explorer. I sold the program and computer it was on with my recent boat sale. Looking forward to a replacement.
toni

Shop around for CE at the show. There were several vendors, with very good prices, last year.

I will be there the first three days. Need to up grade the sat. Tv to hd. Will also be making the rounds visiting friends.

I'll be at the show on Friday, then heading to Anacortes Saturday.

Need to up grade the sat. Tv to hd.

I did that last year. well , it was the first intallation. I found the dome to be pretty massive, but I'm used to it now.

We plan to spend 3 days there Friday 26th to Sunday 28th.

1st day we will make the rounds on the seminar circuit. Then off to the Ray Marine factory reps to discuss auto pilot and a new MFD to tie into my c97.

I will also be dropping by the Coastal Explorer folks. I am told the new upgrade is nothing like the old version. Kinda like switching from Windows 97 to Windows 10. You have to relearn it all.

I am also looking at pot pullers. My shrimp pots have 600ft of lead line and can be tough to haul up by hand.

What are your plans and shopping list?

Anyone want to set up a "TF gathering?"

https://seattleboatshow.com/

I am on the 'other coast' so I wont be going. I would like to see these educational seminars held away from the boat shows and at a different time of year.
I dont need to look at new boats because I own a boat. SMILE

I'll be there 1st fri and sat. Looking for pot puller also and a few other items.

Bill

I am on the 'other coast' so I wont be going. I would like to see these educational seminars held away from the boat shows and at a different time of year.
I dont need to look at new boats because I own a boat. SMILE

Have you ever attended TrawlerFest?

Have you ever attended TrawlerFest?

Years ago I did attend the Miami boat show a couple of times and the trawler side.

Prior to that, I attended the Stuart boat show..... considerable smaller than Miami's show. Now the Ft Lauderdale is supposed to be the largest.

I really enjoyed the Stuart show but that has grown too.

I’ll be there likely on Saturday, I want to learn a bit more about a TimeZero Pro before I switch to that versus CE as my primary software, plus some additional furuno questions.
That and maybe a new tender, pot pullers (seeing a trend) and water makers.
Been going on and off since I was a kid, usually well worth the time.

AC

I'll be there, just not sure on the dates yet. We're also attending the Miami show next month.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom