What's your drug of choice?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GFC

Guru
We all have them. One or two or maybe several but they're the "drugs" we just can't seem to stay away from. If we have them around we consume them. Often to a point where we're overdosed--albeit temporarily.

We've discussed anchors until that topic sank then coolers until that topic froze up so now it's time for a new topic that's open for discussion.

So what are your drugs of choice?

Mine are Oreo's and Ruffles Potato Chips. I just can't have them in the house without sitting down and bingeing.

And no far saying things like "my new Rocna" or stuff like that!

:dance:

ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1427906403.447743.jpg
One of them.

This is an Island in the Berry Island's Chain.

Spearfishing the kelp beds at our local Islands.
That, and Toll House chocolate chip cookies.

I started with one item and before I knew it a list had ensued. What I like best is a meal shared with friends, when the conversation flows and all is well with the world. Those few meals standout, and generally they were over pizza.

Pizza I guess is it though I'm open to shrimp wrapped in bacon, medium rare steak cooked over charcoal, rabbit food (salads) and fresh baked bread. Cheesecake, apple pie (Mother's -- not too sweet) and Triscuits with cream cheese and clam dip would be nice too. Oreos, minus the filling (the chocolate part is great) and pie crust.

Fresh fruit too... okay, who started this thread? I don't feel like walking to the grocery store right now and need a fix. Sigh!!!

Stouffer's lasagna
Wasabi peas
Pickled okra
Herring in paprika
Dried seaweed

I think I am hungry.

BBQ- Preferably Georgia Pigs right off 441. They make some great BBQ a and fried chicken.

Girl Scout cookies - Tagalongs

(cold, out of the refrigerator)

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 107
Cape Cod waffle-cut, sea-salt chips. Entenmann's Filled Black-out Cake (not available here in Florida). Tonic water over ice, Dunkin Donuts Coffee, and right now I'm munching on a Dark Chocolate Easter Egg with Marshmallow filling. I never claimed to be sophisticated.

Wifey B: ummmmm....ok, can't say that but it does incredible things for your system and mood and is proven in that regard. Science does verify it.

Here is a reference on the subject: 10 Surprising Health Benefits of Sex

Ok, still not what you're after but my hubby telling me he loves me. Doesn't matter how often he does it or how many years he has.

Now to the kind of things you're wanting listed....

Chocolate...anything chocolate....we both are addicted and love it. What kind of cake do we want? Chocolate. What kind of Cheesecake? Turtle or Oreo. What kind of candy? Chocolate.

Lobster..so succulent...

And my hubby has one that we sometimes combine with lobster but his real get him weak in the knees and drooling item is....drum roll please...

Prime Rib

Moose Tracks frozen yogurt.

Grilled medium rare ribeye steak with a little Montreal steak spice on top and a glass of red wine with a high tannin level.

Based on the alcohol poll....hmmmmmmm

POPCORN!!

Nothing like mainlining a bucket.
I get the shakes just thinking about it!

A double on doves with a 20 ga.

Greetings,
I notice none of our southern hemisphere members have contributed yet so...

th

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom