West Palm/ Stuart area surveyor needed.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SAILKANE

Vessel Name
Mahalo
Vessel Make
PDQ 34
The last boat we looked out was no good...found one we would like to survey in Stuart. Any recommendations?

Thank you all for all the help this site has provided as we search for our 1 st trawler.

2nd Tim's idea or contact your insurance agent underwriter as they have skin in the game to be sure it's a good surveyor. Protects both you as client and them.

Bill Gladding. I asked him how he got his huge forearms, and he said it's from regularly water skiing at the water park in West Palm Bch, so that implied to me that he's regularly in that neck of the woods.

Last edited:
Hello Sailkane.

Thought, as you are a long distance from the listing apparently: I paid in 2007 $75 for a surveyor to walk through Seaweed. I wanted to know if the pictures in the listing were what he saw and if there was anything glaring -- NOT a full survey, just an overview.

Later, when that part was okay, I did pay for a full survey, and made sure I was there for it.

Just an option to consider...

Ed Rowe and Associates did a very good job for me last week
561-222-4481

I recently used Bill Gladding. The most through survey I have ever attended. Highly recommend him.

I recently used Bill Gladding. The most through survey I have ever attended. Highly recommend him.

I've used every one of the surveyors mentioned, some dozens of times for upwards of 25 years, but if it's my money I'm only now going to use Mr. Gladding who I only met once, a month ago. Like Mr. Nickens said "most through survey" I've seen. He works, he sweats.

Plus 1 on Bill Gladdings. He did three for me before we purchased the third Defever 44 we surveyed. His work saved us from buying a problem boat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom