We Became Official Yacht Owners Today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Alaskan Sea-Duction
Vessel Make
1988 M/Y Camargue YachtFisher
The Admiral and I are now the official owners of the MY Interlude (Soon to become the Alaskan Sea-Duction) 48ft Camargue! I will be taking it up the coast next week. A thread to follow for our journey.

Congrats, Tom. How did the fuel polishing/scrubbing go? Is it possible to use 20-some-year-old diesel fuel after polishing?

Thanks everyone! No the 26 year old stuff was disposed of. Duke will be finishing up on Thursday. I will get to meet him as I will be there preparing the boat.

Congrats Tom, safe trip!!

Congrats, Tom. How did the fuel polishing/scrubbing go? Is it possible to use 20-some-year-old diesel fuel after polishing?
OMG! You otta know!:hide:

Let the wax on, wax off begin. Good luck and smooth seas.

Congrats & smoooooth running!

Be sure to wave as you go by, and say hello to Canoona Falls for me :)

Tom, don't forget to round up a virgin for the renaming ceremony :D

Tom, it doesn't have to be a female virgin. With all the "computer experts" you have up there, your odds should be pretty good at finding a virgin at nearly any bus stop.

Is this the boat berthed near the Antioch bridge? Green carpet, cool previous owner, Marc B the broker? I looked at it in Feb. it was an instant front-runner. Congratulations.

Is this the boat berthed near the Antioch bridge? Green carpet, cool previous owner, Marc B the broker? I looked at it in Feb. it was an instant front-runner. Congratulations.

Yep! He had dropped the price too.....

On a weather hold til next week............Playing it safe. Fuel Duke is here drilling holes in my tanks..... Got my Lowrance installed

Attachments

• 100_2924.jpg
    100_2924.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 62
  • 100_2923.jpg
    100_2923.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 70
  • 100_2920.jpg
    100_2920.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 68

Latest posts

Back