Vancouver Boat Show meet & greet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Gray Hawk
Vessel Make
Defever 43 Offshore Cruiser
Weather permitting we will leave Sidney on Thursday and spend the next 3 or 4 nights in False Creek.* If anybody else is going to the boat show we'd be up for adult beverages or coffee onboard sometime during the show.

When and where is the show?* How big of a show is it?* Does it have a show and a float show?

The wife and I been talking about doing things, and*we have not been to Canada for some time.*

Depending on the date, we may be interested.* I have to deliver a Defever to Vancouver, to be loaded aboard a ship bound for Australia, and if the timing is right, we could attend.* So, do you have a date and time in mind?............Arctic Traveller

The Vancouver Boat Show runs from Feb. 9th to 13th with the main venue at the Vancouver Convention Center and a floating show at the False Creek Yacht Club location. A free shuttle bus will provide transportation between the venues.
With the fact that there was no show last year because of the Olympic Games, this year looks as though it might be a good show with lots of vendors.

John Tones "Penta"
Sidney, BC

So where is False Creek Yacht Club?

Phil Fill wrote:

So where is False Creek Yacht Club?
"In the heart of False Creek," of course.* "Our first class marina is located right in the heart of False Creek adjacent to downtown Vancouver & directly across from Granville Island" (so says their website)..

1661 Granville St, Vancouver BC, V6Z 1N3

-- Edited by markpierce on Monday 7th of February 2011 03:32:06 PM

I know you're not supposed to have a schedule and a boat but our schedule just got moved up a day.* So now we'll be in False Creek Wednesday night.* Unless we make CNN or CTV on the way over of course.* If anyone is interested in getting together PM me and I'll respond with my cell number.* Or pick a time and a place and post it.

We will not be able to make it.* However, next year if we get a couple of weeks notice we could probable swing it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom