trying to identify a boat that i am curious about

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

urbankayaker

we have been thinking of getting a 30-32 foot trawler as a possible live aboard and several months ago i came across a picture of a boat that for some reason, absolutely struck my fancy. unfortunately, i can no longer find the original source of the picture and although i believe that it was mentioned as being a legacy 32, i have never been able to find a model with that name that looks like the one in the attached picture. i would really appreciate it if anyone can identify this specific model and possibly point me in a direction of finding one. thanks so much,
gene

Attachments

• Legacy_32_Trawler.jpg
    Legacy_32_Trawler.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 52
That's a pretty boat, I see why she strikes your fancy.

Wasn't there a Legacy Yachts in St Petersberg or Tampa Florida? I recall they used to advertise sporadically in Passagemaker back when I lived in Tampa before 2007. If I'm remembering the right name, I sent them a message asking to stop by for a visit and never received a response. I noticed they stop advertising after that but some years later I saw another ad that make me think they were in and out of business but the hull molds were still in existence.

I wish you luck, the model of their boat I liked was probably the same hull with a different house, I know it was in that 32' range. But since this pic has a Canadian flag - I could be all ate up!

Good luck.

Edited: Now that I look at the house on a large screen, that looks like steel construction - if so, I'm way off base.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom