Trawlerfest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
JAZ
Vessel Make
Ta Chaio/CT35
Who's headed to Baltimore? I'll be there Saturday the 27th.

Heading down Thursday, plan to spend Friday at the show.

Rob

I bought 2 tickets to three different two hour seminars but now cannot attend. Free to anyone who has an interest. Electronic tickets via email. Even if you don't attend the particular 2-hour seminar, the ticket doubles as general entrance.

We are here now.
no need to wait for a trawler fest.
Come on in!

I will be there on Thursday. Doing docktales Thursday night.

I'll be there Thursday, Friday leaving Saturday. This is my first trawler fest and I'm new to TF. Where do you do docktales ? :dance:

I sold a sea ray 340 and I'm looking to eventually retire on a trawler!

For docktales, follow the crowd. It is one of the events at Trawlerfest so it is easy to find.

Trawler Fest is awesome! My husband and I attended three years before finally retiring and purchasing our trawler. Attend as many seminars and demonstrations you can. We bought a two day all inclusive ticket that included all seminars, lunch and the docktail parties. Enjoy!

A bit disappointed do to the lack of vendors. Saw a lot of great boats and got to talk to Bob Smith with American Diesel.

Is this an annual event in the Baltimore area, and does it always take place mid September?

The Mrs and I would really like to attend. I would like to go up there and charter one of Blue Gooses boats for a few days, in any case.

Is this an annual event in the Baltimore area, and does it always take place mid September?

The Mrs and I would really like to attend. I would like to go up there and charter one of Blue Gooses boats for a few days, in any case.

TrawlerFest | | PassageMaker

all the 2015 dates should be up within a month

Yes it is, but if you don't want to wait until next year there is also one in Lake Park Florida in January. The events are worth the trip.

Blue Goose does a pretty good job. There are also a couple of trawlers in Oriental for charter.

We've been in the Chesapeake in the summer and in Oriental for the winter with this boat for a couple of years. Having finally quit the 8 to 5 world, we're taking off for Florida in a few weeks and will time being in Lake Park for that event. Feel free to let us know if you'll be in any of these areas and we can connect. Originally hailing from the Wolverine State it sounds like we might have a lot in common.

Yes it is, but if you don't want to wait until next year there is also one in Lake Park Florida in January. The events are worth the trip.

Well, from a technical standpoint, January is also next year as well. ;) Would be nice to attend the Florida event, but don't think I'll be able to pull it off right now. :( Would be nice though! Every night at work when the Silver Star glides past I always wish I was hunkered down inside one of those Viewliners headed South.

Blue Goose does a pretty good job. There are also a couple of trawlers in Oriental for charter.

Yes, we have also been contemplating trying to charter the 38' Orient Mariner from Cape Lookout. If you have any other recommendations or suggestions, I would be happy to hear about them!

We've been in the Chesapeake in the summer and in Oriental for the winter with this boat for a couple of years. Having finally quit the 8 to 5 world, we're taking off for Florida in a few weeks and will time being in Lake Park for that event. Feel free to let us know if you'll be in any of these areas and we can connect. Originally hailing from the Wolverine State it sounds like we might have a lot in common.

After finding a link to the towndock website on here and poking around on it, I've been itching for an excuse to head over in that direction anyway. I did receive your PM with your email address in it, so you can expect to see further correspondence from me in the near future.

Thanks!
Don :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom