Trawler Wall Calendar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

danderer

Guru
Vessel Name
Infinity
Vessel Make
Kadey Krogen 48
Does anyone publish a nice wall calendar featuring trawler/cruising pics? Sure, sail - plenty. But a trawler-focused one might be a nice change this year.

A few years ago there was a gal who took the time to put together a trawler calendar for a couple years. She asked here for photo submissions and several of us were chosen to grace her pages. My buddy's 42 Jefferson was Miss November!

She stopped doing it, I believe, due to the time commitment and dwindling interest.

The Albin Owners Group (forum) used to publish a calendar

However, when I found that the Classic Albin-25 was not included, I never ordered another.

Nordhavn publishes an excellent one, though not surprisingly, all the boats are Nordhavns.

On C-Brats one person solicits pictures from the members of the forum and makes a calendar. Publishes it via Lulu.com. Been doing it for a few years now.

Since C-Brats is only about C-Dorys, the subject matter is constrained to C-Dory boats which works out fine. A calendar the covers all trawlers is only going to be able to scratch the surface and some people may be disappointed. After all there are only about 12 pictures needed.

Maybe we could do one here on TF. Perhaps if the TF burgee purchases are a success, someone will want to tackle the task. I'd suggest a private selection decision to avoid another %$#@&*^!!! poll.

I volunteer to judge. Bribes graciously (and discretely) accepted. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom