Trawler Purchase Advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I guess Ibwas thinking a single would be in the $35-$40k range, discounted by $10k for the PIA of needing to carve up things and replace tanks.

Last edited:
I enjoy projects almost as much as boating. I need to challenge myself and in doing so I continue to learn and grow. Every project I have ever done I have had good times and bad and have learned every time. This boat has some great opportunities to do something new and make something better than when I got it. The work doesn’t intimidate me it excites me. When you wake up in the middle of the night and you start thinking about what next task you are going to do, it makes you feel alive.
I am still in the process of purchasing the boat. Working on financing now. I offered the owner $18,500 after finding a few other issues and he accepted.
Please keep me in your prayers that everything goes smoothly with the purchase and financing.
Thanks

I guess there are a lot of sleepless night ahead! Keep pen and paper on your night stand. I called it a good day when I stopped carrying a small notebook to write down all the "bitches" whenever underway with my trawler.

I would definetly get it surveyed. There will be other issues on a 1978 boat.

Back
Top Bottom