Trawler Forum Burgees Now Available!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bacchus

Guru
Site Team
Vessel Name
Bacchus
Vessel Make
MS 34 HT Trawler
:hello: Trawler Forum Burgees Now Available For Sale :hello:

OK TF Crew I know this has been a loooong time coming...
We have finalized the many polls, investigated / sampled a few vendors and negotiated a great deal for those that want to purchase a Trawler Forum burgee.

We have received the sample from the lower priced source and the quality looks good especially considering the price vs our original attempt.
This source supplies the AGLCA (printed) burgees and we have had good feedback regarding durability of their burgees.

The Deal is as follows...

Burgees: 12" x 18" size w/ TF Logo per the winning design

Price: $25.00 / burgee - order as many as you like

Shipping: $7.00 / order USA - International will depend on location
(Ship $ available from source via email / phone)

Timing: I provided payment "guarantee" to cover the initial order qty
Order fulfillment will begin approx 4 weeks from now

I will post an order form in the next day or so w/ contact & ordering details

EDIT: The order link is now live you can go to either of these links to order:

Burgee Shoppe - Look for the Trawler Forum link w/ our burgee - or -

The Burgee Shoppe TF Order Page directly

Note: The price shown above will be good until the initial qty has been sold or a reasonable time period has elapsed... which ever comes first.
Prices for follow-on orders will likely be higher as we anticipate order quantities will be lower so...

If you want one or more TF Burgee be sure to get in on the introductory pricing and save on shipping by ordering a couple now!

Burgees should be ready to start shipping in Feb.
The supplier has advised they will be shut down for 3 weeks in Apr - May and will not be shipping during that time. If you would like one soon be sure to get your order in and shipping will start as soon as they are ready.

UPDATE -
Our TF Burgee has now been registered in the International Burgee Registry

Attachments

• Final 1 12x18.jpg
    Final 1 12x18.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 485
  • BS Sample 1.jpg
    BS Sample 1.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 391
  • BS Sample 4.jpg
    BS Sample 4.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 349
  • BS Sample 5.jpg
    BS Sample 5.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 360
Last edited:
Thanks to the "committee" for doing all this hard work!
BD

Well done boys, looks way better with the narrowed gold border and at a much better price!

So what is my royalty payment for the design? ......... JUST KIDDING.......:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Looks great! I’m ready to order one.

I hope you realize the imperative of having them in recipients hands by around the 18th of February. The only sanctioned TF event starts on the 21st in Fort Pierce. :cool: I'm sure all the boating rendezvousers will be wanting one for the event.

Ted

What a great day! I'll take a baker's dozen!

They are gorgeous! Great choice. I love it.

They look great. Waiting for the ordering instructions. Thanks to all the designers and the original idea. I'll fly mine proudly. Thanks again. Ben

They look great. Waiting for the ordering instructions. Thanks to all the designers and the original idea. I'll fly mine proudly. Thanks again. Ben

Most don't know it but the word Rochepoint" is an old Native American word meaning "Father of the Logo". True. you can look it. I wouldn't lie.

Last edited:
Most don't know it but the word Rochpoint" is an old Native American word meaning "Father of the Logo". True. you can look it. I wouldn't lie.

I read that on the internet once, so it must be true.

The final burgee design and price look great. I am also ready to order one.
7 Knots

Care to share a link to that...........::socool:

Oh you can bet your sweet burgee I can share a link and I will...promise...but gee, I just don't have time to go back and search again right now. Maybe later. Move along now, nothing to see here....

Great point Ted. I hope to have one on my bow for the Ft Pierce shindig. Do you think that having the burgee on our boats we could mistake our boats for yours or will the shine give us a clue. LOL

Order form is now live and I have tested it with the first order.
I added it to the first post via an edit but will include it here to make sure it can be easily found.

From the

Burgee Shoppe Home Page

- just scroll down to the Trawler Forum Burgee to get to the Order Form - fill it out and provide payment and you will get a confirmation.
International orders may take an email exchange / price update to finalize the shipping $

Last edited by a moderator:
Done, thanks to all who put their hard work into this project.
I purchased an extra burgee to be given away at Ft Pierce if they arrive in time.

Now that this is for sale, what is the protocol when 2 TFers are crossing their way? Is there a horn pattern to follow? Any light signal? I would suggest to avoid any canon firing :)

L

Order is in, thanks you guys. A job well done.

Cheer

Now that this is for sale, what is the protocol when 2 TFers are crossing their way? Is there a horn pattern to follow? Any light signal? I would suggest to avoid any canon firing :)

L

Oh I know how I’m gonna recognize another TFer, bare ass off the port rail!
LOL!

Cheers

Thanks for all the work put into this.
Ordered

Appreciate the burgee teams hard work! Ordered a couple.

Ted

Cool! Ordered two— one for backup in case Oliver tries to steal mine.

I think the burgee will nicely compliment my spiffy captain’s uniform!

[emoji30]

IMG_2604.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom