Trawler Forum Burgees Now Available!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ordering was a breeze...

Shipping was expeditious...

However I ordered, paid for, and was billed for two (always have a battle spare onboard) yet only received ONE.

Will be contacting Burgee.com today. No biggie... stuff happens.

The product itself seems top-shelf... great job on the design and bringing it to fruition...!!

20190211_224130.jpg

Flying the burgee.

Attachments

• EEC2F534-4CAF-45D9-B689-0494C306AE88.jpg
    EEC2F534-4CAF-45D9-B689-0494C306AE88.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 63
Flying the burgee!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there any rules about flying burgees?

RT

I’m about 25 files out of Ft Pierce and flying my new burgee (slightly altered) and would appreciate you coming up to inspect it for me (others would appreciate it too) so you can correct all our errors. Free food, eats and a good time.

What say you?

Please.

Greetings,
Mr./Ms. S. "Are there any rules about flying burgees?" Indeed, there are.

Flag and Etiquette Committee

You rock. Since we are new members of our local power squadron group, I’m going to bring this up at the next meeting. Lol

We don’t even have an American flag on our boat yet because the location for it I don’t like and don’t have a pole that fits in the hole so we are trying to figure out an alternate location.

Greetings,
Mr. M. I had considered making a brief appearance at the pre-incarceration riot but alas, I have no means of getting there. I am wheel-less, as it were. MOST importantly, no way of escapi...er, getting back.

As far as correcting any errors on ANY matter, sorry, you're on your own. NOT that I'm unwilling to advise and assist but my parole officer has told me on numerous occasions NOT to associate with a "bad crowd" or I will find myself in....Well, let's not go there eh?

200.webp

Last edited:
Ordering was a breeze...

Shipping was expeditious...

However I ordered, paid for, and was billed for two (always have a battle spare onboard) yet only received ONE.

Will be contacting Burgee.com today. No biggie... stuff happens.

The product itself seems top-shelf... great job on the design and bringing it to fruition...!!

View attachment 85228

I just ordered and it did the same thing to me $57 for one Burgee when the price is $25 there’s no phone number on their website so I sent an email will see what happens. Also they’ve sold out of the first batch and are making a new batch which will be ready in mid-March

A quick update / recap for anyone curious...
Our supplier tells me he has shipped 155 burgees, has 23 remaining in stock and will reorder in lots of 25 when sales dictate.
This has far exceeded the level of interest that the committee was guessing.... in spite of the polling!?
There may be some delay for future orders depending on the stock / reorder status but our supplier seems to be doing a great job at handling it.
Also, if anyone has any issues let me know and I can provide direct contact info for the supplier. I'm aware of only 2 issues that to my knowledge were taken care of soon after notifying him.
Keep up the support and hope to see more pics of those babies flying (mine will need to wait till unwrapping in the spring)

Last edited by a moderator:
RT. I’ll be happy to send a car for you? Sorry you can’t make it, perhaps next year as it will be year five and the cops will give us a free pass.

Baccus. Quite a few burgees are flying proudly at the Trawler Forum today at Ft. Pierce. With most boats backed into the slip the burgees are in the fairway representing TF.

Milton P. We were looking for you but ....

Baker and Wendy, we are still crossing our fingers.....

Jack and Steve. We will toast you both tonight. Cheers

BTW. A great party on Don’s boat last night, nobody went away hungry. Thanks Don and Lou, a great time had by all.

Greetings,
Mr. B. A car? A magnanimous gesture, indeed. Many thanks.
Free pass? Based on previous performances??? Suuuure...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
RT. I’ll be happy to send a car for you? Sorry you can’t make it, perhaps next year as it will be year five and the cops will give us a free pass.

Baccus. Quite a few burgees are flying proudly at the Trawler Forum today at Ft. Pierce. With most boats backed into the slip the burgees are in the fairway representing TF.

Milton P. We were looking for you but ....

Baker and Wendy, we are still crossing our fingers.....

Jack and Steve. We will toast you both tonight. Cheers

BTW. A great party on Don’s boat last night, nobody went away hungry. Thanks Don and Lou, a great time had by all.

Pictures?

I Just received mine and am blown away by the quality many thanks to those that took this on will be a great addition to the Bow of Cartouche up her in the colds of Lake Ontario. looking forward to seeing others out there.

:Came home from a much needed winter break and was happy to find the burgee in the accumulated mail....Love it, and we can’t wait for spring to fly it and post a picture. Thanks again for all those who put in the hard work of herding trawler cats:)

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone involved in making this happen!

I was beginning to think that i was never going to see my design in real life, here is the story.

Order two burgees they shipped from California on Feb.6, followed the tracking to Vancouver two days later then the tracking stopped. Three weeks later, after a couple of phone calls to Canada Post a letter carrier finally show up at the door with the package and informed me that I needed to pay $325.00 customs fee! I said not for $50.00 worth of burgees so he said he would take it back for reassessment at customs. Well a week later the finally arrive in our mailbox with no charges or custom fees.

The quality is GREAT, thanks!

Wow customs must really think these are collectors items???

Received the two I ordered this week, no custom fees.

L

I have mine (have had for two weeks now) but Sea Biscuit is undergoing many many minor upgrades/repairs/servicing events, and she is not in a fit state to be photographed! Nonetheless, the TF burgee will fly proudly from the bow railing in due course. (I have always loved the precision and freedom of that expression!)

Just ordered one.....

After the PayPal thing I end up on a 403 error page..............

Just ordered one.....

Martin
Check PM - I sent you contact info for the supplier.
I am sure he will correct any errors and take care of you.

Flying our colors between storms!

Attachments

• F8ED3C82-81A5-4631-BA37-B27F5ED28A8D.jpg
    F8ED3C82-81A5-4631-BA37-B27F5ED28A8D.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 56
Ours came in last week. Ordering process was easy, delivery was quick. I love it!

Mine is here and B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L !!! The quality is great. I showed it off already to one of the neighbors. Mine's still not flying (behind on everything) but it will be before my next outing on the river.

The gent I showed mine to was impressed with it too.

P.S. - The design is just right. I love that it is the same on both sides.

This was a great idea. Thank you!!!

Just ordered one.....

[FONT=&quot]Herb promptly replied and says has the order and the burgee is in the mail! As for the 403 error, perhaps it's time to bleed the lines in the internet's hoses. ;)
[/FONT]

Mine came through Customs after a LOOOONG delay at the Vancouver airport. But it got here and no extra charges.

It is a great looking burgee.

It won't fly though untill I get the boat out from under its cage, canvas cover, as you wouldn't be able to see it anyways.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom