Trawler Fest in Riveria Beach

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looking to meet anyone that has lived on a trawler and will be a available to share their wisdom and knowledge with a nebe wanting to get into attracting the perfect Trawler and living on it sailing the Caribean.I'll be attending the Trawler Fest on Saturday and Sunday gathering information to help guide me in buying thr perfect Trawler for me to live on.
Val

Greetings,
Welcome aboard. Well, there's perfect and then there's perfect...
big-decisions.gif

Going to probably be there Sat and Sunday, never lived aboard though. Good luck.

Going to be there on Sat/Sunday on an Nordhavn 57 by the name of Resolute with James Knight and associates, stop by and say hi!

Going to be there on Sat/Sunday on an Nordhavn 57 by the name of Resolute with James Knight and associates, stop by and say hi!

Hi Oliver. We'll be there too. Driving over from Ft. Myers to attend the show. Would love to see your boat.

Jim & Diana

Thanks for the invite to stop by

I really appreciate the thoughts and guidance from all that have shared looking forward to learning a lot at the Trawler Fest for my future cruising.
GIOS

Hi Oliver. We'll be there too. Driving over from Ft. Myers to attend the show. Would love to see your boat.

Jim & Diana

Jim & Diana, It one of James' boats he has for sale but not mine. Neither way come by.:)

Looking to meet anyone that has lived on a trawler and will be a available to share their wisdom and knowledge with a nebe wanting to get into attracting the perfect Trawler and living on it sailing the Caribean.I'll be attending the Trawler Fest on Saturday and Sunday gathering information to help guide me in buying thr perfect Trawler for me to live on.
Val
GIOS:

I noticed that you first posted the following under the Welcome Mat topic:

"Nebe looking for guidance and knowledge
I'm new at this and I thought I would check with the experts and experienced people that have already done what I am desiring to do. And that is buying the perfect trawler for me to travel around the world enjoying and embracing life as it is meant to be. So anybody that will share their knowledge and wisdom with me will be greatly appreciated. I will be attending the Trawler Fest In Riveria Beach this January so give me a shout if you can help me with my desires. My email is valhenry@emabarqmail.com hope to hear from some sharing and caring people.

Looking for the perfect Trawler

GIOS"

I responded to your first post under the Welcome Mat topic about you wanting a trawler to "travel around the world" by asking you to provide some answers to a few basic questions so we here on TF could better help you narrow down your search but unfortunately, for those of us trying to help, you did not respond. For the TF members to give you any worth while advice they need information.

Now, in your most recent post, you are saying that you want a perfect trawler for living on it. With that said, are you going to use your trawler more as a live aboard at a marina or are you going to make bluewater passages or ??? Again, for people to help you and give you any useful advice you first need to determine exactly how you intend to use your "perfect trawler".

One last question.... What is a "nebe"? I googled it and couldn't find the meaning.

Last edited:
Looks like I'm not going to be there the whole day Saturday, some friends at OPC are having problems with their electronics so I have to check it out.

Looks like I'm not going to be there the whole day Saturday, some friends at OPC are having problems with their electronics so I have to check it out.

Plans changed again. I will be there tomo.

Hi Val
I am at Trawler Fest each day volunteering in driving the black shuttle bus if you want to do a couple of laps I would be happy to answer any of your questions.

We have been cruising full time covering about 7500 miles since mid 2013 including the Great Loop.

Gerald

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom