Trawler Cruising Blogs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anyone have cruising blogs to share? I like reading the blogs (especially Caribbean), and have found a few (albeit a few years old) for trawlers cruising the Caribbean and Mexico:
]

You will see quite a few links in signatures on this site. Just look around.

Thanks for the bump kraftee. My wife does keep up with the blog pretty good. I also like the delorme sat tracker page alot. We will be leaving the Bay Islands, Honduras next week, most likely, for Provedencia on the way to Panama for hurricane season.

Thanks Scott. I have been following your (wife's) blog avidly. Have a great trip to Panama.

ERIC

Thanks for the bump kraftee. My wife does keep up with the blog pretty good. I also like the delorme sat tracker page alot. We will be leaving the Bay Islands, Honduras next week, most likely, for Provedencia on the way to Panama for hurricane season.

You guys do a great job on your blog. We try to catch up on it when we have Internet, sometimes hunting for a good signal is a job in itself!
And updating the blog takes a lot of time, sometimes you wonder if it's worth it, then you get a nice comment and your motivated again.
Keep at it,

My personal favorite is this one. It was written by TF member Charlie Noble. It hasn't been updated in over a year, but there are a few years worth of adventures aboard a couple of Pilgrims, travelling up and down the East Coast. Very well written.

Wayfarer, I couldn't get your link to Charlie Noble's blog to work. Can you post the link info? Thanks.

Wayfarer, I couldn't get your link to Charlie Noble's blog to work. Can you post the link info? Thanks.

Sorry about that. The site isn't all that great, which is why he eventually stopped using it.

Mikepanderson.blog.com

You may have to just copy and paste that into the address bar.

AtAnchor.com | The Voyages Of Sonas And Her Crew.

I have owned the domain for around ten years. Played with it a bit as a website for showing family and friends back in Ireland photos.

Then when we got Sonas I revamped it using the latest tools.

Right now it is mostly local weekend stuff and not much mechanical. But once retired at the end of this year..... well look out!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom