Trawler Bareboat Charter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Eric L

Hi,
I owned a 40 foot single screw trawler for 20 years in Georgetown. I sold the boat about 7 years ago. I am looking for a trawler to charter, in Annapolis area preferably. I understand the Bluegoose operation is out of business. Any leads appreciated.
Thank you,

Yikes, a day and a half orientation for a one week charter?

Our charter orientation can last up to a day and a half as it is quite extensive and covers all of the systems and equipment on the boat as well as navigational equipment.

My guess is that's for an inexperienced crew

My guess is that's for an inexperienced crew

Boy, if I were a charter company and had customers who were so new to boats that they needed a day and a half orientation just to the boat systems and equipment, I'm not sure how confident I'd be about their boat handling skills by themselves the next five days.

Hmm, I actually like the idea of that. But then again, I'm green to this (the Mrs and I are going on a Bleu Bug training cruise next weekend).

Thanks for the info. Didn't think it would be such a difficult thing to find. Business opportunity for someone! If I find any other options I will share.

OK
Now I am really sorry I did not a picture.

In Copenhagen they have they things called "GoBoat" or something like that.they are rubber dinghies with motor and apparently anyone can rent buy and tear around the canals of Copenhagen.

Can't be any worse then the people on the Seqways tearing around the streets of Copenhagen,

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom