Top Coat F11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wonder about the longevity too.. Had someone polish a one for area at my transom. A week later it was dull again. Seaweed was thirty years old then.

Gosh though I would love for her to shine.

I wonder about the longevity too.. Had someone polish a one for area at my transom. A week later it was dull again. Seaweed was thirty years old then.

I have some coming in a few days and I will give you feed back.
JD

I have not used this on a boat but I have used it on a corvette with some decent results - generally regarded as a short term sealer that does not hold up to water and washing nearly as well as some other products at much less cost.
I know there were a few posts and user reviews on corvette owner sites such as the stingray forum and the corvette forum.
We have had pretty good results with 'Gel coat labs sealer' on the boats but it is little more work than this video but lasts a full season up here in the northeast.

well I finally got my order yesterday.

I tried it on my dinghy, boss boat with grey gelcoat, total failure.

I am going to email them and see if something other than spraying it on and buffing it with their towel is needed. If not the stuff is a complete waste of money.

Back
Top Bottom