Tolly Ho!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Willy
Vessel Make
Willard Nomad 30'
It's an odd arrangement but we have about ten crab boats on our float. Many of the crab boats are built up from old pleasure boats that can be picked up cheap. The cabin is always small and well fwd to make room for crab pots and crab pot handling.

This crab boat has a cleverly married arrangement of the original boats cabin parts and is much better put together than most. All the pices except those fabricated by hand are from the old original boat. Mosyt of you that know boats will recognize the parts.

This is dedicated to Art our one and only Tollycraft representative.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 136
It's an odd arrangement but we have about ten crab boats on our float. Many of the crab boats are built up from old pleasure boats that can be picked up cheap. The cabin is always small and well fwd to make room for crab pots and crab pot handling.

This crab boat has a cleverly married arrangement of the original boats cabin parts and is much better put together than most. All the pices except those fabricated by hand are from the old original boat. Mosyt of you that know boats will recognize the parts.

This is dedicated to Art our one and only Tollycraft representative.

Thanks!!!! Eric :thumb:

Bet that makes one really sturdy lobster boat hull. Early 1970's I lobstered (pulled traps) aboard other's lobster boats in West Penobscot Bay Maine... i.e. out of Camden, Rockport, Rockland. Yahoo!! :dance:

BTW: Back then, "Lobster-men" knew how to party! I owned a tavern/restaurant in Camden and often supplied the beer. Again Yahooooo!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom