Toilet cleaner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gbinterim

Vessel Name
Interim
Vessel Make
Grand Banks 36
We are just about of CP toilet cleaner by Raritan and can’t seem to find any in Southeast Alaska. Anyone know of a good substitute that won’t destroy the workings of my electric head. Thanks for all the forthcoming suggestions.

I would suggest the internet and mail order. Simple.

Zaal Toilet Bowl Cleaner on Amazon

We use Zaal Toilet Bowl Cleaner we have prime shipping from Amazon, or you can find it at Fishery Supplies, to soften scale build up, lubricate bowl seals. Its got a nice light smell too.

Before there was C.P. I used a LITTLE Comet on a sponge or wet paper towel to wipe out the bowl, then just flushed to rinse. That small amount of Comet (or mild abrasive cleanser of your choice) isn't enough for the system to notice. And btw...I kept a pair of rubber gloves under the vanity for just this purpose.

--Peggie

We use Zaal Toilet Bowl Cleaner...

We use Zaal also. And their Noflex additive for the tank. Zero waste tank odors since. Thanks for mentioning it, I need to re-order some!

But this is a vacuflush setup, not electric, so....

We use Zaal also. And their Noflex additive for the tank. Zero waste tank odors since. Thanks for mentioning it, I need to re-order some!

But this is a vacuflush setup, not electric, so....

Hm... I'm a happy Noflex customer I should check out the Zaal cleaner. One of the things I use the C.P. for is to keep my shower drain and sump clear. I squirt a bit of C.P. down the shower drain after the showers are done for the day. I wonder if the Zaal product would work as well.

That would be a question for the TF member who developed the No-flex I imagine.

The Noflex is a very popular product

I made the toilet bowl cleaner on a request from the heavy marine on the Great lakes They have vacuum systems that get real problem with scale build up. They like it because they use it in their regular routine cleaning and now they don't add scale treatments

Retail packaging user friendly toilet bowl cleaner
You get a very a clean toilet and when flushed it removes scale and lubricates any rubber parts. Its new

The Noflex is a very popular product

I made the toilet bowl cleaner on a request from the heavy marine on the Great lakes They have vacuum systems that get real problem with scale build up. They like it because they use it in their regular routine cleaning and now they don't add scale treatments

Retail packaging user friendly toilet bowl cleaner
You get a very a clean toilet and when flushed it removes scale and lubricates any rubber parts. Its new

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom