There I was part 2....the prequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Baker

TF Site Team/Forum Founder
Site Team
Vessel Name
Floatsome & Jetsome
Vessel Make
Meridian 411
Since we were talking about the coasties in that other thread, I thought I would start another story about an unrelated coastie story.

Well awhile back we were having a fundraiser at a waterfront establishment.* We figured that the boat would be a great way to travel so that is what we did.* We did go pretty late into the night and on the way hime, in the Kemah channel at about 0130, we were boarded by the Coasties.* The young lady leading the charge seemed to be in training of sorts(I found out later that this was true) and almost everything was in order.* The boat was relatively new to me and we were missing the trash placard which I thought was odd but I could not find it or produce it.* Oh well, a warning was issued and I later got a trash placard.

Well a bit later, I was in Galveston on the seawall doing a little surfing.* I saw a chick friend surfer who happened to have a cute girlfriend with her.* I got to talking with the cute gfriend and come to find out, she is in the USCG.* We got to talking a bit more and, you guessed it, she was the ringleader leading the charge on my boat.* Well, long story short.....I made her come out with us on the boat.* She is the one in the hat and the aviator sunglasses.* Very neat girl and pretty easy on the eyes.* SO there can be an upside to being boarded by the coasties....

-- Edited by Baker at 07:46, 2008-09-09

Attachments

• b (1824 x 1368).jpg
    b (1824 x 1368).jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 100
  • a (1824 x 1368).jpg
    a (1824 x 1368).jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 72
Now that's the kind of Coast Guard story I like. Simple, no confrontation and nice eye candy!!

Man.......always a pleasure to read John's writings....especially the "special effects!"

Hmmmm......every time I run into a coastie all I ever hear is how I should be wearing a life jacket.*
confused.gif
confused.gif

Back
Top Bottom