Thanks goodness...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now, if someone would just snap up this 55' Seahorse Duck then my day dreams could stop causing hives.

Me, me, me ... I wish. What a ship ... I want one ... :pirate:

3000647_0_20110322101929_1_0.jpg

There has to be a story behind this boat. It looks like a great deal. Just wonder why so lightly used, and why such a good price. Yes, it looks tempting.

Last edited:
If anyone is truly interested in a DD, one already circumnavigated and in true "sail-away" condition, check out "Doramac".

Trawler for Sale

She is a truly fine boat.

Amadeus look like a case of a person of means constructing their dream but once built realized they or a loved one lacked the sea legs or desire. I wonder how often that happens with some of the other brands? Such as Nordhavn, Selene and Krogen.

Amadeus look like a case of a person of means constructing their dream but once built realized they or a loved one lacked the sea legs or desire. I wonder how often that happens with some of the other brands? Such as Nordhavn, Selene and Krogen.

Good question!

CP-I saw somewhat of an answer to your question a few weeks ago. It should be taken with a grain of salt as it covers ony a single point in time and it was given out by one of the builders involved, but here it is: As a % of boats registered-Krogen had the lowest % of boats on the used market, Nordhavn was next and Selene had the highest %. Not sure what that says about your questions, but there it is.

Me, me, me ... I wish. What a ship ... I want one ... :pirate:

3000647_0_20110322101929_1_0.jpg

Love it! Strong, high railings, wide 360-degree decks, although the flying bridge is unnecessary, and I can't afford it.

Back
Top Bottom