Thank you, Portland, Oregon...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ancora

Guru
We certainly have much better weather in southern California than you guys, but you beat us all to dickens when it comes to doughnuts. My daughter-in-law just returned from Portland with a box of Voodoo Doughnuts and are we ever jealous. Yummy!:thumb:

We certainly have much better weather in southern California than you guys, but you beat us all to dickens when it comes to doughnuts. My daughter-in-law just returned from Portland with a box of Voodoo Doughnuts and are we ever jealous. Yummy!:thumb:

Bacon Maple Bar- YUM!

Was just down in Kona Kai Marina a couple weeks ago and thought I saw the Pau Hana there, is that correct? Home base?

Voodoo Donuts are evil creations that should be approached with extreme caution. You may need to add some weight to the other side of your boat for safety purposes.

Kevin
Portland, OR

Voodoo doughnuts! And great ales in Portland! One thing I miss about working in fisheries were the meetings we had at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Portland. Voodoo doughnuts was just around the corner. And at night there's Kells Irish Pub on 2nd...and Henry's for Happy hour! Great food! Great beer! Great Crack! Great Stuff!

Jim
Sent from my iPad using Trawler Forum

Was just down in Kona Kai Marina a couple weeks ago and thought I saw the Pau Hana there, is that correct? Home base?

Voodoo Donuts are evil creations that should be approached with extreme caution. You may need to add some weight to the other side of your boat for safety purposes.

Kevin
Portland, OR

No, sir- not us. I did have a boat at the Kona Kai Resort about 1997. I left California a dozen + years ago and haven't looked back...

Our Pau Hana is in Seattle..

Voodoo doughnuts! And great ales in Portland! One thing I miss about working in fisheries were the meetings we had at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Portland. Voodoo doughnuts was just around the corner. And at night there's Kells Irish Pub on 2nd...and Henry's for Happy hour! Great food! Great beer! Great Crack! Great Stuff!

Jim
Sent from my iPad using Trawler Forum

Great Crack? One must wonder.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom