Surveyors - Gold Coast Qld.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BruceK

Moderator Emeritus
Vessel Name
Sojourn
Vessel Make
Integrity 386
Any suggestions for a general/hull surveyor for a fibreglass boat in the Gold Coast Queensland region?

Maybe Brett. PM sent.

Hey mate

Hope this one suits you and all goes well.absolutely ripper day here today on Great Palm island,love to have you 2 anchored nearby.
Regards
Brett

Attachments

• 1566885790766196315811678999215.jpg
    1566885790766196315811678999215.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 25
Any suggestions for a general/hull surveyor for a fibreglass boat in the Gold Coast Queensland region?
Hi Bruce,

The surveyor that did the survey on Malagari when the PO bought her (you sent me a copy) was - Survey Class Marine 0418 729 370 email surveyclassmarine@gmail.com. It was done back in 2008 but a quick google search shows they are still in business.

Good luck

George

Up north in 'Mericaland, we have NAMS and SAMS. Societies for accredited marine surveyors. I found my surveyor listed on their site. Apparently there are a lot of phonies out there who claim to be accredited, but are not. Not sure if you have an equivalent in the upside down, but it might be a good resource if you do.

Up north in 'Mericaland, we have NAMS and SAMS. Societies for accredited marine surveyors. I found my surveyor listed on their site. Apparently there are a lot of phonies out there who claim to be accredited, but are not. Not sure if you have an equivalent in the upside down, but it might be a good resource if you do.
We have AMSA qualified people here, but I find when buying interstate best avoid finding too late you used the brokers brother in law as your surveyor. A friend bought a sailboat from Queensland with the best imaginable survey, very nearly sank twice, due to a range of defects. Saved by a very experienced yachtsman friend helping them + the efforts of Water Police and Marine Rescue. Another reason to get local TF suggestions.
The Qld. boat has a Cummins 5.9BT presently having the turbo replaced. Once that`s done we might drive up (1000km+ each way, but just what our diesel Peugeot was designed for) and check it out.
Surveyor suggestions are still open.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom