Surveyor Recommendations for Toronto Area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wayfarer

Guru
Vessel Name
Sylphide
Vessel Make
Kingston Aluminum Yacht 44' Custom
Howdy folks,

I'm in need of a good surveyor in the Toronto area. Preferably one with experience with aluminum boats.

I've been having more trouble than I expected to finding one. Several that I've called have either retired or are otherwise unable to accept work right now. Several have just not called me back. I've only spoken to one person who has openings, but not until late August.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Your broker should provide a list of surveyors for you to contact and interview.

Your broker should provide a list of surveyors for you to contact and interview.

Yeah, he did give me some, but I haven't had any luck with them yet. He's working on coming up with a few more names and numbers.

[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+3][SIZE=+3]List of Everyone Who Says He's a Marine Surveyor In Ontario[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=+1](pretty much)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Listed below are first, all members of the Society of Accredited Marine Surveyors® in Ontario and then those who are not members of the Society.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=-1]Fees'[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]on website[/SIZE][/SIZE]Aquafacts Yacht Surveyors, Craig Morley AMS®, 519 - 768 - 3438 Port StanleyAMS®YESYES---YESBennett Marine Surveys, Peter Bennett, 905 - 401 - 2788St CatharinesSA------Blue Water Marine Surveys, George BridleRosseauSAYES-----Buchanan Marine Appraisal Services, Cameron Buchanan SAOrilliaSAYES-----Buchanan Marine Appraisal Services, David Buchanan AMS®OrilliaAMS®YESYES----Campbell Marine Surveys, Ian Campbell AMS®, 613 - 542 - 7464KingstonAMS®-YES----Douglas Cowie AMS® , 613 - 546 - 0411KingstonAMS®-YES----DS Marine Surveys, David SandfordAMS® , Oshawa, Kingston, GananoqueOshawaAMS®YESYES----Fastnet Yacht Surveys Ltd., Peter McGuire AMS® TorontoAMS®YESYESYES---Ian White AMS® , 613 - 483 - 0393 ,Trenton, Gananoque, KingstonKingstonAMS®YESYES----John Vander Perk AMS®, 905 - 468 - 2814 NiagaraAMS®YESYES----Kelsey Marine Surveying, G. Kelsey AMS®, 613 - 498 - 1648BrockvilleAMS®-YES----Marine Associates of Port Perry, Greg Parton, 905 - 571 - 6885Port PerrySA------Morningstar Marine Surveyors, Michael Toppozini SA , 613 - 314 - 6134Clarence CrkSA------Nicole McLoughlin AMS, 416 - 629 - 1283PickeringAMS®------Murrays Marine Surveying , Murray Willits AMS®, 519 - 670 - 0183Grand BendAMS®-YES----[SIZE=-1]Sea Conquest Marine Surveys[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] , Hatem Salama[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Oakville[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]SA[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]-[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]-[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]-[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]YES[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]YES[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]YES[/SIZE]SWL Consultants, Stephen Leake AMS®, 613 - 258 - 9953 Kingston, GananoqueOttawaAMS®YESYESYES---Retired SAMS® Accredited Marine Surveyors and ABYC® Certified members who have retired from those organizations but still practice on a part time basisPort Credit Marine Surveys, Wallace Gouk AMS® Port Credit to Kingston[SIZE=-1]GTA[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Ret'd[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Ret'd[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]YES[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]YES[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Ret'd[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]YES[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]YES[/SIZE]Upper Canada Marine Surveys, David Wells AMS®, 705 - 652 - 0180[SIZE=-1]Lakefield[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Ret'd[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Ret'd[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]YES[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]-[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]-[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]-[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]-[/SIZE][SIZE=+2]Those listed below are not members of the Society of TheAccredited Marine Surveyors®[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom