Surveyor in Nags Head/Manteo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ruthless

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Doctail
Vessel Make
Fu Hwa 42
Does anyone know a good surveyor in the outer banks for a pre purchase survey?

I just used a surveyor named David Blalock from Holden Beach, NC.

db1surveying@gmail.com

Excellent survey and report. KJ

I met Rob Eberle when we he surveyed JD's Mainship. I thought he did a thorough job. A few months ago I contacted three different brokers in that area to ask about a surveyor to check a clients boat with an insurance claim, Rob was mentioned by two out of three.

Thanks, guys. I have Scheduled Rob to do the survey and had the impression he was both professional and knowledgeable. I appreciate the input and have learned a lot from lurking on this site throughout my search.

Glad to be of help.

thank you all for your help, Rob was great and you are looking at our new boat! Love your forum, we have a lot to learn.

Congratulations!!* Don't keep us in suspense, what is she?* Looks like a Present or a Defever possibly??*

She's a Fu Hwa 1986 42ft twin volvos, she is currently in NC but we will be bringing her up to the Chesapeake in April and keeping her in Kent Island.

I 'd like to say that I was the Buying broker for this boat; we will be closing next Tuesday...:)

And Rob Eberle dod an outstandoing job, good recomendation guys, I'd recommend him again.

-- Edited by marinetrader on Thursday 19th of January 2012 11:24:16 AM

marinetrader wrote:
I 'd like to say that I was the Buying broker for this boat; we will be closing next Tuesday...:)

And Rob Eberle dod an outstandoing job, good recomendation guys, I'd recommend him again.

-- Edited by marinetrader on Thursday 19th of January 2012 11:24:16 AM
Glad to have been of service.*

Mike did a great job as our broker, we appreciate your professionalism and your patience :)

Back
Top Bottom