Surveyor - Melbourne, Australia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BruceK

Moderator Emeritus
Vessel Name
Sojourn
Vessel Make
Integrity 386
Can members in/around Melbourne help with general and mechanical surveyor suggestions for a fibreglass twin Cummins FB boat < 40ft ?

uh oh - this doesn`t sound good for Doriana - have you told her yet?

We had Malagari surveyed down in Westernport when we bought her - separate engine and hull surveys- I can send you their names if you wish. I think the engine guy was local, but the general surveyor came from Melbourne

Last edited:
Time passing has resulted in price "developments"! Hoping for suggestions.

I finally found a surveyor in Melbourne,Victoria State, Australia. Josh Deacon with Holmes Surveying, based in Sydney. He was helpful and pleasant, and willing to work through issues. I won`t do him the disservice of posting his phone number but I can supply it if required or it could be searched via the Holmes Site.
Still working on reaching a final deal on the boat.

Good to hear! Its been a long road for you, and I'm glad you are close. I don't recall if I posted when you were considering an extensive refit, but at that time I was certainly thinking 'don't do it, buy another boat instead'.

When the deal is done, or if you walk & its not done, we need some pics. You know the rule - no pics: it didn't happen!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom