specifications on Grand Banks 50

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

olesouth

Veteran Member
I am need the General specifications for a GB 50 I have contact Grand banks but they say they have lost there in a fire from 1973 back this is a 1971 hull # 32 I don't have any information on the boat. the PO has died and left the boat at the yard and lots of stuff has been stolen off of it So any info you can send me would be helpfull. I have also posted on the grandbanks forum

email to olesouth@hotmail.com* or post back here.

Thanks shannon

I*just sent to you four listings of GB 50's from Soldboats.com which is available for brokers. Hope that helps.

To try to find the current owners of similar boats got to Yacht World and do a search for Grand Banks 50's. take note of the boat names, then go to the NOAA documentation website http://www.st.nmfs.noaa.gov/st1/CoastGuard/index.html

and enter the names of the boats. If the boats are documented you will then have the owners names and addresses to contact them directly. If they are not documented send an email to the listing broker asking to forward your email to the owners to see if you can get copies of some of the documentation you are looking for.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom