Short Video Tour of Your Boat Underway

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^^^ what drone do you have?

It's a DJI Spark. Unbelievable quality and features for its size/price-point. Do a search for it on Youtube for HOURS of information.

Yeah I’m familiar, and that’s the exact drone I’m interested in. It has great reviews! And I love the size and price.

Loved the video, I had a 1998 MT DC also, to do the loop and Bahamas 2015/2016. 1998 Model, 210 BTA, supposedly the last one imported into the States. Did 6000 nm trouble free , apart from some minor hiccups. Bought back some great memories.

I hope I have some good memories in years to come .I've got a lot of work to do .but she runs good . as much as I work it will take many years for me to get 6000. I see you have moved up .

http://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZDuEEsti0NeZFjA8tyvgGUtMp6YQlXbW/view?usp=sharing_eil&ts=5b43ae34

Short vid of bow wave/stern wave pair from Libra on a nice calm evening cruise yesterday. For a displacement hull, I am always interested in how she sits between her bow and stern waves and what that pair looks like trailing the aft quarter. I like this one.

For you sailor types, catch a load of the sound you hear on the foredeck of this boat if the audio comes thru. I remain puzzled as to why this boat is so quiet inside and out since I do not see any great effort undertaken in construction to deaden the sound of the power train. Over head exhaust?

I hope the link works I have never tried this.

What a stout ship, Bill. I hope to see her and Klee Wyck someday when my travels take me to your area.

Finally got some footage of us underway thanks to friends meeting us at the dock after our 3-month, 2,000-mile delivery run. None of them had ever seen Stella before, hence the surprise over her size.

https://youtu.be/Mo6xDXoRSXY

finally got some footage of us underway thanks to friends meeting us at the dock after our 3-month, 2,000-mile delivery run. None of them had ever seen stella before, hence the surprise over her size.

https://youtu.be/mo6xdxorsxy

IMG_0304.jpg

We hauled out this past week for scheduled work & maintenance and while it was a very short run, it was not without its challenges...

Full entry with lots of pix here.

We hauled out this past week for scheduled work & maintenance and while it was a very short run, it was not without its challenges...

Full entry with lots of pix here.

Wow that was tight!! Great video

Nice to meet you this summer up in the Delta @FlyWright.

Don't have an on-board video handy, but here's me arriving in the bay. Shh.. she's a trawler in spirit.

Nice to meet you this summer up in the Delta @FlyWright.

Don't have an on-board video handy, but here's me arriving in the bay. Shh.. she's a trawler in spirit.

That's one helluva fish catching machine you've got there, Reo! Great video!

I've got the raw footage of some drone video that I need to edit and post here soon. I was out with Giggitoni on San Pablo Bay a few weeks ago when he launched his drone.

Let me know when you'll be in the Delta. The east Delta is my favorite hangout in the summer months! During the winter I can be found in the sturgeon hunting grounds of Suisun Bay and Montezuma Slough.

Caught my biggest and best sturgeon last week...twice! She was a monster of the deep. Story to follow on another thread.

That's one helluva fish catching machine you've got there, Reo! Great video!

I've got the raw footage of some drone video that I need to edit and post here soon. I was out with Giggitoni on San Pablo Bay a few weeks ago when he launched his drone.

Let me know when you'll be in the Delta. The east Delta is my favorite hangout in the summer months! During the winter I can be found in the sturgeon hunting grounds of Suisun Bay and Montezuma Slough.

Caught my biggest and best sturgeon last week...twice! She was a monster of the deep. Story to follow on another thread.

I really need to get in on the bay area fishing scene. Still have only been out fishing once since getting here.

I will definitely be back out in the Delta next summer. Ideally will keep the boat up there for a month or two. Will have to look up your sturgeon story.

That’s a really nice looking boat firstbase!

Agreed! A fine ship.

Thanks guys. She is 31 years old. Spent 26 of those years in fresh water on the Great Lakes and in a boat shed for 8-9 months during those years. Then the PO's went for the loop and a trip to the Bahamas. Took me 1 1/2 years to find but I finally got there. HOWEVER, like everybody, as good a shape as she is in I still have a project list of 30 some things that need to get done. It never ends!

Will look better with a TF burgee though. :)

Looking good! And that scenery. Wow.

We've posted a few more videos and updates from our travels between Fort Lauderdale and Key West this month on the blog (link below). This video in particular has a bit more "real-time" underway activity than the others we've posted... Enjoy the ride!

Here's a raw video of Giggitoni's Mahalo Moi rafted with FlyWright while sturgeon fishing on Monetzuma Slough at Hunter Cut. The sturgeon love the chocolate milk color.

Lots of debris in the water after our recent storms. You can see the next storm approaching.

(Yes, that's both boats hanging on a single 33# Lewmar Claw. :hide:)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom