She´s looking good

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Portuguese

Guru
Vessel Name
Rainha Jannota
Vessel Make
Curruira 46
Isn´t she looking good?

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 169
  • 083.jpg
    083.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 161
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 161
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 158
  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 162
  • 043.jpg
    043.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 155
  • 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 155
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 158
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 158
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 148
Wow!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I never thought it would get this good this fast!! That's amazing.

Man, the paint job is SICK!

Any idea what the whole project is going to cost in the end? More, less, or same as new or price of used, but end up with new boat?

I've followed your build since before the work started and you first came on the site. Your vessel is incredible. All the best God willing we will cross paths on the water one day.

WOW!!!

It was just a few months ago I thought you posted a empty hull.

That is Fantastic!!

Gee Whiz, Fernando. That is truly amazing progress. Absolutely beautiful. You have done your friend that gave the wheel proud indeed. I am just amazed at the progress and quality.

Wow. . . . . Absolutely beautiful!!

Maybe you should go into business building boats? :thumb:

.............:thumb::thumb::thumb:................

Hermosa, belleza con clase! Nunca en mi vida puedo yo poner un foto de mi boate aqui otra vez!:nonono:

Last edited:
I'm Breathless... Simply Beautiful!!!

You're making us all jealous.

Fernando, That boat is looking STUEPENDOUS and absolute credit to you and your craftsmanship.

You really are at the pointy end of the business now.
Congratulations.

Benn

Man O Man That's really nice . Beautiful !!!! I think I'll just throw my tools away now. You have done a bunch in a short time .

Kevin

I guess you´re really relaxed. The empty hull picture is from 2009 when we turned it up side right. Rainha Jannota has been built since August 1st 2008. As you can see, my avatar picture dates from 7 months ago, if I remember well.
I started building this boat from scratch with professional help when I met FF, Rick B, Philphil and others in the PM fórum, in early 2008. Than, I moved to TF in 2009.

The paint job was done by a professional guy and the gloss is generated by the use of very fine sandpaper. (3000). It was like painting a car

Thank you all for your comments

Last edited:
I'm unbelievably impressed. The workmanship is incredible and the end result is beautiful. Congratulations to you. You will get to feel that sense of accomplishment every time you board her. I'm envious of that.

Now that was worth the wait! AWESOME boat!

Nice Job

All I can do is echo everyone else.

She looks amazing. I'm glad to see that you used bilge keels for anti-roll. Very nice indeed.

Kevin

I guess you´re really relaxed. The empty hull picture is from 2009 when we turned it up side right. Rainha Jannota has been built since August 1st 2008. As you can see, my avatar picture dates from 7 months ago, if I remember well.
I started building this boat from scratch with professional help when I met FF, Rick B, Philphil and others in the PM fórum, in early 2008. Than, I moved to TF in 2009.

The paint job was done by a professional guy and the gloss is generated by the use of very fine sandpaper. (3000). It was like painting a car

Thank you all for your comments

Awesome! Are you still planning on using it as a dive boat, its to PRETTY! Thank you for allowing us to be involved while the boat was being built. :flowers:So when is she being slashed!

Back
Top Bottom