Shared/Partnered Trawler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KRedmann

Vessel Name
M/V Gone Fishing
Hello: We are newbies but have read several posts about shared ownership. I am a big believer, and have had several successful arrangements but on smaller (much) vessels. Can anyone direct me to the appropriate place to inquire about this. I have a lot of questions and my interest is in the GOM area Miss. to Florida..Thanks!

Check with Chitwood Charters in Sarasota. I think Jerry has had fractional ownership boats before.

As may Southwest Florida Charter Yachts in Fort Myers.

I put my new boat with Southwest Florida Yacht Charters last May, after chartering with them and "checking them out" for over 10 years. So far, I am very happy, they keep the boat in far better shape than I would. The best thing is that, at the end of the cruise, I give them the keys and they do all the cleanup, maintenance, fixing things, etc.

The best thing is that, at the end of the cruise, I give them the keys and they do all the cleanup, maintenance, fixing things, etc.

:thumb::thumb:

Before the flock of parrots land in this thread and start yammering about all the negatives of fractional ownership let me say the above is way up near the top of my list of positives.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom