Seattle Boat Show Closed Feb 2nd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pau Hana

Guru
Commercial Member
Vessel Name
Pau Hana
Vessel Make
1989 PT52 Overseas Yachtfisher
Due to the Seahawks winning the NFC championship, the Seattle Boat Show will be closing on Feb 2nd.

Just rub it in, Peter...just rub it in!

I lost a bet with Windmist over today's SF/Seattle game. I owe him a dinner cruise on the SF Bay aboard FlyWright.

At least I can take a little solace in knowing that your boat show got shortened by a day as a cost of victory!

I lost a bet with Windmist over today's SF/Seattle game. I owe him a dinner cruise on the SF Bay aboard FlyWright.

At least I can take a little solace in knowing that your boat show got shortened by a day as a cost of victory!

And you're a gracious loser, Al. A class act, without a doubt.

Well Fly might be gracious, but I am not. I'm pissed! Not only did my San Fran loose partly due to some crappy calls by the refs. But I now have to cut my boat show trip short. Argh! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Geez Al. . . I wish you would have offered that bet to all of us??

But you no me. . . not one to take sides!!

Attachments

• 12 man.gif
    12 man.gif
    27.5 KB · Views: 70
Edelweis,

I will extend this offer to you because I like you.....and you own a Californian!

Any time you come through town in the next five years, I offer you an all expenses* paid ride on a luxury yacht. If said luxury yacht is not available, you agree to accept a ride on a 34 Californian as an equal exchange.

*All beverage expenses are borne by rider.

In exchange for acceptance of this offer, you agree to provide a local cruise to FlyWright and guest in an equivalent or better luxury yacht.

FlyWright
Me and the family would be right proud to go for a ride on your boat:

But you're welcome any time Al.

Attachments

• Family album.jpg
    Family album.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 294
Al said I could bring the dogs along. What a guy!!!

Attachments

• 2010 Karye & Erin5.jpg
    2010 Karye & Erin5.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 95
Windmist, I thought you said Hot Dogs!!

Edelweis, I have a tow rope for the dinghy for your offspring. We'll stuff their britches with swim noodles and frisbee toss day-old pancakes to 'em. They'll be just fine!

Back
Top Bottom