Old 09-06-2013, 08:17 PM   #1
Guru

Seattle Boat Show

I plan to fly up to the Seattle Boat Show on 9/11 and take a look at all the trawlers with focus on the Helmsman 38PH. If anyone would like to meet over a cup of coffee and talk boats let me know.

John T.
N4061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 09:04 PM   #2
Guru

City: Port Orchard, WA
Vessel Name: Violet A
Vessel Model: Nordic Tug 42
John,

Have you talked to Waterline Boats to see if they will have a Helmsman 38PH in the show? I don't believe they will from looking at the exhibitor list - www.boatsafloatshow.com/exhibitorsHome.htm. We plan on attending the show on Thursday, Sept. 12th and maybe can meet up.

If you have the time, I would be happy to let you check out my Helmsman 38PH but it is in Port Orchard.

Ron
windmist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 09:10 PM   #3
Guru

Thanks Ron, I believe you are correct in that Scott will not have a 38PH in the show so we will need to drive to one nearby. I think your boat is for sale on Yacht world? I would be interested in understanding what you like and dislike about your boat and what you would do different if you were to build one today. Feel free to reach off-line if you prefer at N4061@yahoo.com or on this site. Thanks
Old 09-07-2013, 12:00 AM   #4
Guru

City: Seattle, WA
Vessel Name: Pau Hana
Vessel Model: 1989 PT52 Overseas Yachtfisher
John, I believe Scott will have the 38PH at the show- he was cleaning it up today. If you'd like, I can ask him tomorrow and pass on your information- we live onboard at the Waterline Boats docks.

As I write this, I'm looking at the 38PH- it's about 40' away from me.

As a side note, be sure to visit my booth at the East Tent- Anchor Marine Underwriters, Inc. peter@anchormarineinsurance.com

1989 52' PT Overseas yachtfisher
Pau Hana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 09:13 AM   #5
Guru

Peter, thanks for the update. No need to pass along info to Scott, we have been talking for about a year and this will be my third visit. I will stop by your display. Thanks