The search continues...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is it a sellers or buyers market these days? We bought in 2013, right at the end of a bear market and we feel we were most fortunate to get our boat for the price we offered. Other similar models eventually sold for well under asking.

Ready deck and pier access from the helmsman's position was my first priority. Knew there were times I'd be by myself in the boat embarking and disembarking. Meaning, pilothouse at same level as deck, deck near pier height (floating docks here), and 360-degree deck.

Attachments

• leaving berth.jpg
    leaving berth.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 43
On the way to Trawler Fest today, we toured the 50’ Hatteras Sport Deck in Stuart, FL. @Woodland Hills, you’re right. It’s a nice boat. We were thtilled with the stand up engine room (about 5’10”), the walk in Master closet, and the molded steps from the swim platform to the aft deck. The aft deck has A/C controls that control both the aft deck and the air conditioned fly bridge. It’s a nice boat with a surprising amount of storage hidden in a variety of places. In the end, we decided it wasn’t for us due to the smaller-than-preferred galley.

The search continues. Looking at a 54’ Hatteras Classic MY tomorrow morning.

Back
Top Bottom