Rockland, Maine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wxx3

Dauntless Award
Vessel Name
Dauntless
Vessel Make
Kadey Krogen 42 - 148
Hi all,

I'm back on the grid, recuperating from our latest shenanigans:blush:. And suffice it to say, just when you think it can’t get any worse, it does.:eek: Details to follow, but I assure you there will be midnight dives:nonono:, midnight docking:facepalm:, 12 knot currents:eek:, flying trawlers:eek::eek:, flying people:confused:, swinging booms, crushing dinghies:eek:, crashing seas, the bureaucracies of the world at their best:horse:, BoatUS on the edge, Canadian customs, the ever vigilant USCG, pilot ships, thunderstorms, rain, ships passing in the night:peace:, lobster pots:facepalm:, lobsters, big tides and of course fog, fog and more fog.:surrender::surrender:

But, that’s not the reason for this post. I’m in Rockland, Maine, today and probably thru next weekend. Anyone else on the TF here?? If so, drop me a PM.:):)
Richard

All's well that ends well.:angel:
If we weren't OK, I wouldn't even mention it. :nonono:

We learned a lot and I will spend the time to write it out and post because i have learned so much from you all and in fact, in a few specific instances, if not for the advice I've gotten on TF, we would still be snared to a lobster pot line, being pounded by 4 ft waves on our transom, waiting for the shaft to be pulled out.:eek:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom