Reward Credit Card Suggestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IronZebra

Vessel Name
Zia Harmony
Vessel Make
Atlas Acadia 25
Hello, Was thinking about maybe adding a new rewards credit card to my wallet and wanted to see if there are any suggestions on what may be good for cruisers.

Parameters for me - Pay off at end of month (no balance); around 2-3k per month; Credit scrore 800+; and 2 of us fly couple times a year; and limited cruising now more in future.

I like Southwest Visa. Have had one for 20 years and fly free a lot.

Barclaycard Arrival Plus...double pts for every dollar charged to it that can be used on any airline, any hotel...5% miles back to your account every time you redeem...annual fee is $85.

-Peggie

With that score check out the benefits of Chase Sapphire Reserve. Costs around $400. However you get $300 travel credit let year, Global Entry/TSA etc application fee covered, and a bunch of others benes.

I like cash back. Chase and First Mutual of Omaha (not available in all parts of the country) offer 1.5% back on All purchases without an annual fee.

Amazon offers a Chase credit card with 3% back on any purchase through the Amazon website (Amazon or their associated retailers), 2% at any gas station, any restaurant, and any drugstore without any monthly or annual limit. Amazon prime members get 6% off the Amazon website. Rewards are used for purchases off of Amazon website. No annual fee.

Now if I could just get Amazon to recognize fuel docks as gas stations.

Ted

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom