Old 04-06-2018, 10:37 PM   #1
TF Site Team

City: Saltspring Island
Vessel Name: Retreat
Vessel Model: C&L 44
Returning to Boating

Many of us are now retired so have the time to engage in other activities during the "off boating" season. In my case from late November until today, to get away from the drizzle, Janet and I have been in Indio California, enjoying the sun and the outdoor life that is available there. With warming temperatures there and a promise of warmer temperatures at home, it was time to return.

Earlier this winter we had the pleasure of meeting up with Tom and Jan of Sunchaser, in Palm Desert, and on our way home, with Mike and Tina of Beachcomber (GFC), in Kennebec Wa.

Our drive home in the Motorhome is in some weird way similar to boating, but in many ways quite different. On arriving home, though, there was some drama, as there often is in boating, as the hitch hung up in the pavement while the wheels spun, preventing a "drama free" entry to our property.
Next weekend is safety day at the yacht club, so I will be back into boat centered tasks in a big way.

Mike and Tina at the Ice Harbour Marina. Kennebec Wa.
Attached Thumbnails
Motorhome Home.jpg   Mike and Tina.jpg