Remember Galaxy Girl ???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Because when you're from a certain generation, girls aren't allowed to tell you that your advice is fa-ka-ka.

Haven't noticed the phenomenon relevant only to girls.

-Chris

Not quite sure what generation that is....

Other than the pig-headed one that spans millenia...but none in particular.

Like most generalizations on TF.....it will bring out someone that will disagree.....no matter who or what sex....or generation.

Like most generalizations on TF Insert: Not just on TF. .....it will bring out someone that will disagree.....no matter who or what sex....or generation.

Generalizations by their very nature have many exceptions and when they're used to categorize people, then that is a problem.

Not quite sure what generation that is....

Other than the pig-headed one that spans millenia...but none in particular.

Like most generalizations on TF.....it will bring out someone that will disagree.....no matter who or what sex....or generation.

:thumb::thumb:

First off, It wasn't about sex or generation. At least not if you read all of her posts.

Second, I admire what she was trying to do for and with her kids, just not the way she went about it.

Thirdly, she may do very well in California. My experience is that west coast people are generally very polite and very indirect. People in the northeast are very helpful and direct.

That's my experience, your experience may be different.:nonono:

Lastly, she installed and was running block heaters on both engines all winter. :eek:

That boggles my mind, but doesn't surprise me. It should not surprise you either if you have read the 3,000 posts that were made before she realized that TF was not full on sycophants.:dance:

Well, one thing you can say without fear of contradiction, (even on here I think), is GG certainly entertained, and sure did create a thread where folk got a heck of a lot of baggage thoughts off their collective chests...:popcorn:

I'd say things that you should disagree with intentionally and even get more outlandish if they didn't. I'd say, "Don't you agree" and some would just say "yes sir" over and over. .

Please give an example or two.

Back
Top Bottom