Ready to get wet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lollygag1

Guru
Vessel Name
Lollygag
Vessel Make
34 Mainship Pilot Hardtop
Yesterday the weather finally broke so the admiral and I played hooky and did the bottom paint and hull wax. Changed up to the green hull this year per her desire. Putting in the new battery bank tomorrow and then we are scheduled to go in early next week. Hopefully we will spend the night aboard next weekend. yay

Attachments

• IMG_0214.jpg
    IMG_0214.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 33
We finished up all our winter tasks today. Took a lot of tools off the boat today. Going to launch on Tuesday, feels great.

Insides still need a good cleaning and a couple of other small items but those are easier done once afloat as my wife does not do ladders.

Looking forward to first breakfast aboard next Saturday. It is a great feeling

Yesterday the weather finally broke so the admiral and I played hooky and did the bottom paint and hull wax. Changed up to the green hull this year per her desire. Putting in the new battery bank tomorrow and then we are scheduled to go in early next week. Hopefully we will spend the night aboard next weekend. yay
Looks greatv. Love the hull and bottom colors.

We finished up all our winter tasks today. Took a lot of tools off the boat today. Going to launch on Tuesday, feels great.
Get on with it man.

Wife wanted to change the color and offered to paint it so as usual she got her way. We used the Petit Hydrocoat for the darker color and ease of application. I like the color contrast

Our yard does not block boats. However they only launch a few days a week. We like to get in early before everyone wants to go at once. Due to the lousy weather most boats are still wrapped but once it breaks it will be mayhem. Of course I will be watching from the slip.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom