Rage on the Water- Go fast can admit he was wrong

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ragbagger

Ok guys or gals if appropriate,

I knew my post would generate opinionated response. I was surprised by the content of the responses and from them its fairly easy to determine the temperament it takes to be a good seaman or not.

There were 8 applicable responses. Phil, Troy, Carey, Holonoku, Marin and dougdi were accommodating, fair temperament, obviously good seaman, and I would be happy to share water with anytime. Let's cruise.

Ans, you shouldn't be allowed to have a boat. Clark, *from what you know about boats, you need to drive a Pokeboat.

Of the 8 applicable responses, 2 were adversarial, indicative of their seamanship, consideration and boat manners. Thats 25% in statistical terms.* I admit a 75% positive seamanship response is higher than I would see from a similar number of boats in my marine demographic group. I too have been passed head to head by 50+ ft go fast so close their bow wave splashed my hull ect ect. ect. . As a group I believe the trawler set* probably operates more responsibly that the go-fast set.** I can admit I was wrong and apologize accordingly.

-- Edited by Ragbagger at 10:21, 2007-12-09

Attachments

• hatteras 00030edited.jpg
    hatteras 00030edited.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 100
Rb, don't think an apology was necessary.
No big deal. This is the internet. This is a boating related website and we welcome all boat related discussion and look forward to your future input.

There's a lot to be said for a Hat' running at speed. Not MY style but very pretty all the same.
Rufus

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom